VGCats: Number One VGCats: Number One

Well done!

You've done Scott justice, m'boy. The animation needs work, but I know you'll improve (especially by now since this has been out for a while), and watching someone's talent improve are one of the many things that move me.

Can't wait to see some more of your work.

Yotam plays Portal 2 Yotam plays Portal 2

TETRIS AFFECT!

I so did that with the Conversion Gel... and the Repulsion Gel, and the Propulsion Gel... really, more than half and hour's play time was dedicated to making everything WHITE/BLUE/ORANGE as soon I got to that part.
...
I think I finished the game too soon... time to go back >3>

Oh yeah, great flash, btw. You really showed what'll happen when you get hit with the Tetris Affect.

Minions - Portal Minions - Portal

Ah, turrets...

Complaints about the voices? Nope, not here, especially since it reminds me of Wheatley! Especially that blue-eyed turret.

They must have snapped after that turret template scan fiasco. It would have been interesting to see what the defective turrets have to say.

Great flash! It was really entertaining!

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Woo!

I just love CG animation, and your work is amazing! That was really fun to watch, and I love the interactiveness you put behind it with the medals and the alternate scenes. Great work!

Madness: Activation Madness: Activation

Amazing

The story is intriguing, though the text speed could be a little slower (then again, it's an excuse to watch again >_<). Can't wait to see more.

Final Mansion Final Mansion

Damn...

What I like about this stick flash compared to the others is that there is some sense of story behind it. So many questions: like what happened to the world to make it so and why the protagonist managed to survive.

I like how much of a game it seemed at first, where the enemies gradually became stronger and stronger. The weapon shifts were pretty interesting. And I agree with the demon: what IS that bag? It seems pretty important, and I doubt it would have been left behind...

I hope you keep it up and make some more. This was a great flash with amazing music.

IaMI2002 responds:

Thanks for the review, every one of them counts to makes me want to make more for the community! I will try to fill in the gaps next time.

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

Genius

Nice. Love the detail you put into the art, and the voices were amazing.
(I really need to get this game now -shot-)

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

You had me at 'reh-leh'

You had me applauding, like, actual applauding. Dmac's voice and your animation? Dude, you rule animated typography. I am in awe. In AWE.

I swear this thing deserves an Academy Award. A bit extra, I know, but it's just fucking AWESOME.

<Take that, careless flamers!>

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Oh wow!

Haha! Classic doujin ending! (... not that I READ those things or anything *shifty eyes*)

Great animation and sound! Some of the best I've seen and heard so far!

When you said Wilhelm, I was expecting the actual scream! Thank God you didn't use that, I've heard it too often that I'm afraid I'll hear it in every movie I see from now on.

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Entertaining

*SNIFFFF** Do I smell HAM? A bit soggy, but it'll do!

Nice animation and voice work by Casey (who sounds an awful like Ed from FMA, which I found amusing). Quality is perfect ;)