Skinny Skinny

Beautiful and Intensive

I loved Coma, and I love Skinny. I love how this game is open to as much interpretation as possible, making it a beautiful art piece. I myself see it as some kind of sequel to Coma, even if it truly isn't.

It's hard to tell what's real and not real in this world, which makes it all the more mysterious, and the presence of the Mama character adds a sense of fear into the atmosphere (especially for players who have had bad encounters with a woman uploaded into a computer, and briefly a potato). As to the theories of who Skinny may be, I'd say he is Pete's father, if only because the "dream" in the beginning portrayed Skinny in a paternal role, and the tombstone of Pete had an epigraph written by Pete's father, in first person no less. That's only my theory, but who knows?

The world of these games are vast and full of potential and I hope to see from you again soon. You have great artistic talent. Good job!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

dot dot dot

THIS GAME HAS THE BEST FEATURES EVER! XD

This parody is hilarious and awesome, and the music was incredible!

"Farewell... brother" Congratulations, hero! You just helped the big bad kill the brother you never knew you had!

HyperPype HyperPype

Fuunnn!

This game is addicting! Another splendid time-waster, but I think puzzle games all work this way XD

Armed with Wings 3 Armed with Wings 3

Amazing!

Wow! Just... wow!
Amazing story, amazing gameplay, amazing graphics!

This game is one of the best I've played! Thanks!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

This is helladdicting!

I cannot put this game away! I rarely play zombie games but the game schematics won't let me go! This games is tits, dude!

Bravo to the whole team for voice, art work, music, and programming!!

Coma Coma

Amazing Art and Story

This is a beautiful game. I wonder what exactly put Pete in a coma like that and I wonder if he really did wake up. It was interesting to notice how Birdy's dialogue would suddenly go into italics. Especially when you get to the secret basement.

Could it be... that his sister died in the accident that put him under?

Thanks for the game and the inspiration. I feel like writing a story now! ^^

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Duuuude

... HOLY CRAP it's already past midnight? >.<

Yeah, your games are addictive, man. I can't wait for part 3!

Although next time I shouldn't play this game at night...

Arcuz (Full Version) Arcuz (Full Version)

This is Great!

It's a great game! I would totally see this on a handheld--mostly the PSP XD

The graphics are amazing and the programing is seamless! Great job!

Underdog!! Underdog!!

Nice Job, man

DAMN this is a hard game. Especially my character. HOLY FUCK!

It's fun though, good job!