VGCats: Number One VGCats: Number One

Well done!

You've done Scott justice, m'boy. The animation needs work, but I know you'll improve (especially by now since this has been out for a while), and watching someone's talent improve are one of the many things that move me.

Can't wait to see some more of your work.

Yotam plays Portal 2 Yotam plays Portal 2

TETRIS AFFECT!

I so did that with the Conversion Gel... and the Repulsion Gel, and the Propulsion Gel... really, more than half and hour's play time was dedicated to making everything WHITE/BLUE/ORANGE as soon I got to that part.
...
I think I finished the game too soon... time to go back >3>

Oh yeah, great flash, btw. You really showed what'll happen when you get hit with the Tetris Affect.

Minions - Portal Minions - Portal

Ah, turrets...

Complaints about the voices? Nope, not here, especially since it reminds me of Wheatley! Especially that blue-eyed turret.

They must have snapped after that turret template scan fiasco. It would have been interesting to see what the defective turrets have to say.

Great flash! It was really entertaining!

Skinny Skinny

Beautiful and Intensive

I loved Coma, and I love Skinny. I love how this game is open to as much interpretation as possible, making it a beautiful art piece. I myself see it as some kind of sequel to Coma, even if it truly isn't.

It's hard to tell what's real and not real in this world, which makes it all the more mysterious, and the presence of the Mama character adds a sense of fear into the atmosphere (especially for players who have had bad encounters with a woman uploaded into a computer, and briefly a potato). As to the theories of who Skinny may be, I'd say he is Pete's father, if only because the "dream" in the beginning portrayed Skinny in a paternal role, and the tombstone of Pete had an epigraph written by Pete's father, in first person no less. That's only my theory, but who knows?

The world of these games are vast and full of potential and I hope to see from you again soon. You have great artistic talent. Good job!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

dot dot dot

THIS GAME HAS THE BEST FEATURES EVER! XD

This parody is hilarious and awesome, and the music was incredible!

"Farewell... brother" Congratulations, hero! You just helped the big bad kill the brother you never knew you had!

HyperPype HyperPype

Fuunnn!

This game is addicting! Another splendid time-waster, but I think puzzle games all work this way XD

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

BEAUTIFUL!

See, kids, this is why grammar is important. If you feel the need to flame someone, incorrect grammar and spelling mistakes will just make you look stupid.

I love your dramatic reading (so HAMMY :D ), and it looks good animated (saw that first). A voice that epic should go above and beyond, man. I hope to hear you again.

Coma: Red Wind Theme Coma: Red Wind Theme

Just beautiful...

I can listen to this all day....

What program did you use to make this track?

Phoenix Wright: Objection! Phoenix Wright: Objection!

HOLY SHYET!

DAMN this is good! Kudos to you, man!